Wednesday, September 9, 2009

History of Coach.


As I was on my way home, I was thinking to myself "what company am I going to choose for class?" Within minutes it hit me- COACH! I got the idea from seeing plenty of females wearing Coach sneakers, flats, and handbags. Also simply because it's one of my personal favorite "name brand" companies.

Founded in 1941 as a family based worksop in a Manhattan loft, Coach is a designer, producer, and marketer of a prestige line of handbags, briefcases, luggage, and accessories. The company made its reputation selling leather purses in traditional, classic styles, and it remains one of the best known leather brands in the United States and has a growing reputation overseas. Six well skilled craftsman made a leather collection that shoppers soon continued to seek due to there quality and uniqueness. In addition to selling handbags, luggage, accessories, and briefcases, Coach sells footwear and watches. They currently have 400 locations in the United States and Canada with more soon to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment